There can be a few reasons why this is happening. Try the following to solve the issue:
- Unplug and reconnect the Link Box power cable.
- Make sure that the XR camera cable is connected to a Thunderbolt™ 3 port with a lightning symbol.
- Make sure that the XR camera cable is connected to a Thunderbolt™ 3 port on the motherboard. If your computer has a Thunderbolt™ expansion card, you can also use a port on that card.
- If your computer has more than one Thunderbolt™ 3 port, try using one of the other ports.
- Download and install the latest Thunderbolt driver for your motherboard. See System requirements for download links.
- Make sure to approve the Thunderbolt™ device connection for the headset on your computer. See Connecting XR-1 Developer Edition for more detailed instructions.
- Check the Thunderbolt settings in your computer’s BIOS. Consult your motherboard manufacturer for more detailed instructions on how to access the BIOS settings.
- If the issue persists, you may need to update your computer’s BIOS to the latest version. Consult your motherboard manufacturer for instructions on how to update the BIOS.
Contact Varjo Support
Didn't find what you are looking for? Reach out to Varjo Support for help.