XR-3 and VR-3
Connect the headset using the provided headset adapter(s).
Varjo Aero Connect the headset using the headset adapter(s) provided with your headset or the laptop adapter sold separately.
XR-1 Developer Edition, VR-2 Pro, VR-2, and VR-1
There can be a few reasons why this is happening. To solve this issue, try the following:
- Make sure that you have connected the DisplayPort cables and USB-A cable to ports on the back of your desktop computer. The ports at the front are often routed through a USB hub, which may cause connectivity issues.
- Make sure that the Link Box is connected to a wall power socket using the Varjo-supplied power source.
- If your computer has both an integrated graphics card and a dedicated graphics card, make sure to use the ports on your dedicated graphics card.
- Unplug both headset cables from the Link Box and reconnect in this order:
- Connect the Link Box to your computer and a power socket.
- Connect the red optical cable from the headset to the Link Box.
- Connect the blue optical cable from the headset to the Link Box.
Contact Varjo Support
Didn't find what you are looking for? Reach out to Varjo Support for help.