There can be a few reasons why an application will not start.
Starting an application for the first time on a Varjo headset
If your application was created for another VR headset, you will need to port the application to work with Varjo headsets. Visit our Developer Portal for more detailed information.
Starting an application that has previously worked on a Varjo headset
If you have trouble starting a VR application or the image doesn’t appear in full screen inside the headset, try the following:
- Close all running VR applications.
- Unplug the headset and wait for a few seconds. Then reconnect the cables.
- In Varjo Base, navigate to the Support tab and select Restart Varjo System. Alternatively, right-click on the Varjo Base icon in the Windows taskbar and select Restart.
- If Varjo Base does not reappear in the Windows taskbar, open Varjo Base manually from the Start menu.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Start your VR application again.